Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Japeka's tv. 2nd day... when i'm just chilling...

I'm not always the in tact female... I throw some water on my hair and comb it through and...I jump in the shower, rinse soap up wash rinse... do the hygiene and put my clothes on and go...



Some days I be teenagie... ya see me rocking the dukes with some Jordans on( the jordans I borrowed for a minute from my daughter the only person I swop clothes with, I can't afford them bills take all my money...This chic that has like every pair and then some her dude buys her some every week and she have so much money stacks in her pocket or purse that she can just go cop some anytime she feel like it...she has alot of small kids but she gave them to her she was like she wore them once and knew what mei mei went through the day before so she gave them to her... my daughter treasure those so I just had them on for like long enough for this picture)


I don't keep those type clothes on for long... this what I usually end up with on outside... The jacket belong to my daughter eventho I bought it for her...I actually bought her alot of things last week... but she let me wear it...because she couldn't find my white one... then the DC shoes they my daughter too she never wear those...the jeans were actually for the dance team but it wasn't enough of those so we got new uniforms for the few performances were booked/have been selected to perform @ next mth...



Anyway that's how it be... the life of me...japeka
peopel like is she broke not actually I got let's see 15 bucks in my pocket...
my son good he get paid today... my daughter get child support tomorrow... I get money tomorrow...I have no bills to pay until july 9th...I'm good... I guess you're considered broke when you don't have a penny to your name an I always @ least have that because I save pennies tot ry to help others in need if I can.



just one of my songs I felt like singing today had no relevence personally. I like being single the only joy of having a guy is the financial help.The truth is once I get my own crib and car or have my own money like balanced enough to maintain. I don't really want a guy in my life like that.. I'm not homo/bi sexual I jsut been through alot that made me have alot of hatred or built up anger towards men ( males in general) as far as in a personal relationship.

I have a phone now too a Cricket... but I'm getting an Assurance phone also because I'm eligible for one of those since my family low-income 200 minutes alot when you don't talk on the phone much...



Anyway its more vids and pics of this maybe I'll post them later...

japeka q. benford copyright 2010 all rights reserved

GodSpeed,
Japeka Q. Benford